Made ethically & sustainably by Indigenous Mexican Artisans
Every blanket is made from excess clothing materials – first, shredded into a pulp, and then repurposed into yarn.
By repurposing high-quality materials and preventing them from ending up in the landfill, we’re able to minimize our environmental impact and create less waste for our planet.
Every blanket is handwoven in Mexico on a traditional wooden pedal loom by Indigenous artisans continuing a long tradition of craftsmanship and creativity.
The best things aren’t made in factories. And that’s why our artisans also continue the tradition of home weaving – allowing them to determine their own hours, wages, and workload.
- Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m (Approximate)
- Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m (Approximate)
- Weighs: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)